E2’s Profile & History
EE-Enterprises (e2) were established in 2007 by Omar Kassem Alesayi Group and Emirates Computer. Being an auxiliary of Alesayi, e2 acquired all the client base and reference of Omar K. Alesayi Communications and Space Service (ACSS) as the last changed into Erada. Propelled Projects and e2 turned into the ICT conveyance arm for ICT ventures created by Erada.
E2 Brief Summary:
to empower our specialty customers to meet and surpass their business and specialized goals by supplying and overseeing propelled, item free, innovation arrangements and administrations, to be the favored business accomplice for the main global organizations, and the focused on boss for any expert gauge… … ."
- DELL Strategic Alliance Partner & DASP.
- SUN Workgroup/Enterprise Partner.
- EMC Velocity Partner.
- EMC Proven Professionals.
- CISCO Gold Partner.
- Oracle Preferred Partner.
- Microsoft Solution Provider & Gold Partner.
- Vignette Systems Integrator.
Computing Platform; Personal Computers, Servers and Storage (PCSS)
- Designing Customer Solutions.
- System Installation & Integration.
- Customer / Factory integration.
- Product evaluation and managed transition.
- On site / off site training & certification programs.
- Onsite spares and service contracts.
- 24/7/4 support for mission critical environments.
- Financing solutions.
- Buyback program for existing client computing environment.
Networking and Security Infrastructure
- Structured Cabling solutions & Wireless Networks.
- Data Networks & information Security.
- Smart Living Solutions.
- Video Conferencing.
- Physical Security.
- Audio Visuals (AV).
- IP Telephone.
- Building Management System BMS.
- CAD CAM CAE: 3D CAD software such as Pro/ENGINEER that enables the user to design more innovative, qualitative and more précised products.
- Engineering Calculations: is software that allows the engineer to do the most sophisticated calculations and document them in their natural mathematical notation so that can be easily used and shared by other engineers.
- Rapid Prototyping & 3D Printing: are the technologies to create plastic prototypes directly from a 3D CAD file.
- Rapid Tooling: is the technology to create a metal prototype within hours in comparison with the traditional techniques that take days.
- Reverse Engineering & Quality Control: are the solution that can help in creating a 3D drawing from a physical product and such applications are the recreation of spare parts and the maintenance and operations departments.
- Dynamic Publishing: Automatic Recreation of Manuals for the product development process and the maintenance of products.
- Virtual Reality: Technology to help in the design process with the reduction of Physical prototypes and enhance a risk free training on the use of different products.
Business Application Solutions
- Business Applications: Business applications that expand client’s revenue & optimize bottom line and improve infrastructure.
- Utilize Existing Setup to protect clients’ investments in legacy systems.
- Wise Investment: Enhance capital budgets, reduce operating expenses.
- Business Process Automation: Developing new business process automation. (HRMS, EBS, ECM, Balance score cards, BI, DWH, Data cleansing, e-Government initiatives, and acquire cooperation with Technology partners).
- New Installations.
- Support Maintenance Services “Hardware & Os”
- After Sales Support.
- Maintenance Contracts.
- Project Implementations.
- Help Desk.
- 24x7x4, 8x5x4, 8x5xnbd Support Coverage.
- Deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Follow up the PMI.
- Existence of a development methodology that has been built according to international standards and follows industry best practices.
- Existence of an implementation methodology (customer centric) that has been built according to international standards and flexible to adhere to the local requirements.
- Coding standards according to technology coding guidelines.
- Implementation & Consultancy: Implementation Methodology that has been tailored to the region and follows the base implementation methods of the principle.
- Maintenance Support & Outsourcing:
- The use of systems and procedures for effective management of support.
- Automated helpdesk, issue knowledge base and effective reporting to client.
- Quality standard for support calls in terms of call resolution turnaround time and high quality.